February who is skiing now?

cougfan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our lake tawed out thursday! Going to be 65 here in Kansas Tue! I got the ol outboard ready for a rip, with a little luck! I don't want to get my prostar out yet, and have to rewinterze it. I can blow my 200 out on the dock and call it good! Fingers crossed I'll get my first set in for the year the with my off course set uo! "Lay some spray ballers!"

• Baller
We skied yesterday (Ocala area) and the water was 63˚... getting there! Still Fluid Neos for my wife and I, but then, we're both pretty much like tropical fish and need the water really warm or we die. Maybe tomorrow we'll brave it with just Camaros, as today got really hot. Spring flowers are in bloom everywhere so it won't be long before the hot weather settles in for the season.

Not me yet! Lake thawed out early this week, then the snow and 10° weather came back. She froze back over the last few days. Might thaw some tonigh/tomorrow, then supposed to be back in the 50-60 next week!?. You lucky suckers, lay a big one for this ol cold Kansas boy!