It’s March, get out and ski!

cougfan

• Baller

3/4 of the Wednesday night crew (no Ken) made our March debut yesterday. We free skied lake Goodwin with special guest Dr Stacey. Air temp mid 40’s water temp low 40’s. Water conditions varied throughout the afternoon with it being flat enough for Doug to do some long line footin to some mild chop. All in all another great day on the water skiing with friends! Went to @Rednucleus house afterwards for drinks, appetizers and dinner. Thanks Loni for the lasagna and ice cream pie. Next week another new lake adventure stay tuned cgur3lx7m24y.jpeg

jufofbbj44xj.jpeg

qkr2xyj07x9t.jpeg

g5m45iumdw34.jpeg

v0fsynt7bo1f.jpeg

6jbpg1d78jk2.jpeg

29am6ikh6924.jpeg

• Baller

Technically it was Feb 28th. Great day skiing Hidden Anchorage Mission Bay with San Diego Water Ski Club. Enjoy watching Robin Harwood ski while I fly the drone. Hope to get a SkyDio 2 fully autonomous drone soon that can chase myself while I ski.

• Baller
@adkh2oskier I’m in northern Wisconsin. Been skiing mostly around Eagle River. Run over to Ironwood, MI every now and then. Still plenty of snow, but not always groomed the best after the thaw/freeze cycles we’ve been having.

• Baller

3/4 of the Wednesday night crew (no @Rednucleus ☹️) skied lake Stevens today in the brilliant sunshine. Water low 40’s air low 50’s. Perfect day to be out on the lake! All skied and Doug did some long line footin and some footin off the boom. Only boat on the lake and the view of Mt Pilchuck was pretty cool except most of the time there were some clouds in the way the only clouds in the sky the rest was clear and blue! Next we will be skiing lake Washington stay tuned?5hztmelyi75i.jpeg

0zfvwlkwm8op.jpeg

ommx2gu60rqz.jpeg

pat2wcd2qmbl.jpeg

ln3v8tn9ajg1.jpeg

ihtvj96mr1wm.jpeg

mdci22e4gaat.jpeg

3w4efzn3znrh.jpeg

7eyq9tz7arxt.jpeg

pc8k8kvbb8ax.jpeg

if5dlxfnhtq4.jpeg

0nsbct3doauj.jpeg

p7r0mag73dwv.jpeg

2e96989wp1ce.jpeg

8547omrw1uhd.jpeg

ec5q3plxw5fp.jpeg

• Baller_
@B_S, is your lake level down? I didn't think many lakes in Michigan had that problem. It seems like high water most places (other than Wixom Lake and Sanford Lake).

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

Doug and I skied Clear lake this morning (no Ken or @Rednucleus ☹️) water mid 40’s air low 50’s perfect conditions. We were the only ski boat on the water just a few people fishing around the outside of the lake had the middle all to ourselves. Great day to be out in the lake!3imwidodhyzf.jpeg

taamn816kfl2.jpeg

ngsgem9o6h6u.jpeg

• Baller
Yep, the new fin settings were definitely not working for me--except in the flight category! pushing the ski hard at the tail of the turn didn't help either. Actually settled down when I moved the bindings back a few clicks on the mikro-just.

• Baller

Yesterday 3/4 of the Wednesday night crew (no @Rednucleus he was busy doing vet things ☹️) skied lake Washington. We started on the north end in Kenmore and skied to the south end Renton passing under 2 bridges along the way ( the 520 and I-90) the water conditions were great with smooth water all the 48fepvks8gf8.jpeg

vw6pusr7p056.jpeg

sroqekkgtdhn.jpeg

atpsh0gnz3hh.jpeg

e5s44bl22bcy.jpeg

l9vtjg322bod.jpeg

oxuce1868prh.jpeg

mhxlfew1x423.jpeg

7cv1iy9aqy80.jpeg

jilasldrxslb.jpeg

a8xhwd1sdbk4.jpeg

way down and most of the way back. The scenery and views were spectacular! We saw Mt Baker to the north the Cascade range to the east Mt Ranier to the south and the Olympic range to the west. We did take a couple of detours to do some sight seeing along the way. We boated into a canal lined with houses with boats tied up in front and went through the Mountlake canal arriving in lake Union. Couldn’t ski this lake as the whole lake was a “no wake zone”☹️ Made it all the way to the Ballard locks that get you into the Puget Sound before turning around. Went through the industrial port area of lake Union with all its fishing and crabbing boats and tugs tied up. Quite the sight seeing trip to go along with a great day of free skiing with 2 of my 3 best friends. Another epic adventure for the Wednesday night crew!

We will be skiing a different lake next week. Stay tuned vbyv1wxf2r1t.jpeg

hj3a4ps3892y.jpeg

nk3gbj7odluf.jpeg

auo7nh9072ov.jpeg

us16b1m898mi.jpeg

flzmdpcj4znp.jpeg

pr5lbt25gerk.jpeg