Feeling smart about buying some MCFT Stock

Horton

• Supporting Member

Buying is good, but it doesn't count until you sell it! :) I'm amazed at how many people will hold something as it goes down and down because they feel bad they didn't sell it at the top. But we don't get to use time travel for investing!!

But anyhow, continued good luck to both you and MCFT!

• Baller
Personally, if you want this stock then I'd wait for the Nasdaq to come down to it's 200dma. It wants to go there and will drag everything with it. I've learned to be patient and wait for my price which would be in the $23.00 area. If I miss it go to another trade. Just a better risk/reward. There have been two analysts that put price targets of $40.00 and $31.00 in the last month. For me, lots of better choices to make money. You could sell calls against it to give you some protection to down side.

• Baller

Great company, definitely a cyclical stock. When the markets drop ie covid, good time to buy in. When the markets are heated up, time to take the profit. Like Warren Buffet said, when people are greedy be fearful, when people are fearful be greedy. Cheers!oz25iqkpco6x.jpeg