What size T-factor for size 11?

ScarletArrow

• Baller_

Hmm I'm size 10.5 and I use a Large. It's fine except for right across the ball of my foot, the side by my little toe kinda hurts after 6 passes or so. BUT, I know that part of my foot is a bit wider than usual (like I have issues in that spot in a variety of shoes on both feet, but size 11 shoes slide at my heel).

Any sense if your foot tends to run wide or narrow? I may be inclined to try the XL, since you could just cinch the laces real tight, but I'm not sure.

• Baller
Go to the D3 bindings-hardware (parts) on their website. The T-Factor toe piece is by size . The heal piece is the same for bindings M to XL. The T- Factor overlay is the same for M to XL. So your binding size difference would be in the toe piece. I think I would agree with @SlalomSteve, it may depend more if your foot is narrow or wide.

• Baller_
I have an XL and with size 12 foot. I suggest size XL for size 11. I use no lace tension on the bottom lace because the rubber is very tight. The amount of tension on the upper lace is a personal compromise between lateral support and being able to eject in a bad fall. With a 11 foot you could tighten the top lace to suit your priority between lateral support and safety using an XL binding. The ability to tighten the bottom lace would make up the difference between a size 12 foot and size 11 foot. I don't tighten the bottom at all.

• Baller

Size 11 in a large (medium width foot)

Get the boot hot in a tub of water Real hot Soap up slid I asap pull lanes as tight as possible

(After it cools enough so you will not get burned of coarse )

Wear until it cools

This will help the break in period no matter what size you choose

awesome snug comfortable fit after this process in done

• Baller
I'm 11.5 foot. Ordered an XL and had to send back and buy the Large because my foot would slide forward slightly even with laces pulled tight. The Large is pretty tight on me but it is way better. You should be perfect at size 11.

• Baller
I’m size 11 and where a large T-factor in front rtp in the back. Used the large for 8-10 years. Early season will have discomfort after 8 passes. A few years ago started keeping the lace loose over the foot. That helped. Per Terry Winter’s recommendation, I tighten the upper laces as tight as I can get them. I never come out; hence, never any ankle issues since I started this using this method. That being said, I am older and wiser and let go over rope when I am out of position.