Team Mapple: Instagram photography contest

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/stories/Mapple_Logo_2013.pngTag your slalom action sports photos with #mappleskiscontest on Instagram.

We have extended the world's slalom action sport photography competition to Instagram, where one lucky winner will win the chance to have their photo published as Mappleskis' winner of the Instagram Photography Contest 2013, as well as a $200 gift certificate at Mappleskis. Two other finalists will receive one free coaching session with Andy Mapple.

The competition is open from November 16th until 11:59 AM PST (8:59 PM CEST) on December 8th 2013. The winner and 2 finalists will then be chosen by Team Mapple.
To be in with a chance of claiming the prize, all you have to do is upload your best photo on the theme of Slalom skiing sports to Instagram and tag it with the hashtag #mappleskiscontest. You also need to make sure you're following @mappleskis on both Instagram and Twitter. (all ski brands welcome)

• Baller

@mattp

Send the pic of Richard. I have seen him in all the Pink outfit, and ski. Send us any of your pics. Many think we are going to be biased to the brand of ski, we will not! We are just trying to have a little off season fun. Mapple is not just about OUR skis, but doing what we can to grow the sport and the fun we all have with it. I am digging through the old archives to find one I can enter with!!

Andy