December Ski Ride Role Call

Horton

• Baller
Was out on the water 12/1 in Fresno, CA -- air 70s water 50s. Skiing in Aquasphere full suit with awsome flexiblity. My Wife and I had bouy counts up to our average. Water to lake has been shut down so we only have a couple more week left; but may make it to end of year if it rains a few days.

• Baller

@schafer I'm not missing that weather at all! Alberta is taking another beating I see.

Now as SOON as I get my boat back from the repair shop I'll be the happiest dude on here! Man it will feel like Christmas for me! And at the rate it's going it will probably be Christmas before I get it back too! :(

• Baller_

So in reading some of these posts I realized they could really upset those with frozen or near frozen sites. So I just wanted to say that I did not ski yesturday here in FL. I also did not ski this morning and have no plans to ski the next 3 days. It's been cold, windy, rainy, stormy, on and on...

Note: The above comments are not lies nor misrepresentations. I could have chosen more precise wording with a more detailed explination of what I really meant and regret having not done so. But the general idea of making everyone feel a sence of fairness for those that can ski in Dec and those that can't, is in fact a good plan and one we should all embrace.

• Baller_

They only tease the ones they love..... Kinda like a 4th grade boy with a grade school crush.

PS.. I did not ski a 28 32 32 and 3 outa 4 35s this morning on glass. That would be just mean to say and not very fair.

• Baller
Here in central Indiana, the small ponds were iced over but that didn't keep several of us from skiing on December 1st. Water was 48 degrees and air was 55 degrees. After water skiing we headed for Perfect North Ski Slopes and finished the day snow skiing. It's all about "motion!" Some of my ski buddies water skied again on Wednesday....12 inches of snow on the ground today! Looking to ski on January 1st.

• Baller
Great skiing with @ob at Chet's Wednesday, beautiful day... @mattP come on up to Whitestone, the boat is in the water! But you may want to try to stay out of the water, it's cold!

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
No, I just got new tires and had purchased some new TPMS sensors to get rid of the problematic Dodge aluminum stem setup. Unfortunately I found out after that the 2009 takes a different sensor than all of the other 4th gen trucks. Waiting for a little warmer weather to break the beads and install the right sensors.