Wiley's Water Sports - Customer Service

I5boi

So I needed a 2' shock tube for the new Wakeye that arrives tomorrow and could not find one locally. I called Wiley's and they had them in stock. We spoke about several ski topics while the transaction was happening which literally took seconds. As I hang up I quickly ask if I can pay extra for a larger box so the tube isn't all bent up when I open the box. They quickly reply, no charge, we will cut a custom box so it's perfect when you open the box. So as I hang up I hear thank you for your order (most places just hang up) and then they say it will be at my house tomorrow. This was at 4:35 PM yesterday so I kind of chuckle to myself and I just hope it shows up before the wakeye. Well, today at 10am the gate rings me up and it's UPS with a package from Wiley's. So I think, this is too good to be true, nope: the box was perfect as I was told and I am very happy. I will use Wiley's again, soon! BTW; the local ski shop called me back finally today and said they might be able to get one by Friday. I smiled as I hung up the phone knowing I already had it!

Thanks Wiley's. Now I just need the Wakeye.

• Baller
+1 for Wiley's. Been a customer for years. When I was using their bindings, before I went hard shell, they would wrap them how I wanted while I waited (front a little tighter with jump heel and trick wrap, rear a little looser). Always very nice and helpful.

Best shop around!

I had a similar one this summer. While on my fitst day of vaca in Sun Valley I broke the plate for my Strada bindings. I thought my week was done. I called Wiley's at 3:30 PM and explained my situation. 10:15 the next day there was a new plate leaning up against the door in the condo!

They are simply the best!

• Baller
Darren and the crew have looked after me for years out here on the west coast. Absolutely the most knowledgeable and helpful shop around they know there stuff. I needed a wake board for my kid and Darren had his dad take it down to the Clipper ferry and sent it to Vancouver island that day I had it that afternoon you cant get any better than that. @Mike Gile sure helps that you used to work there hows the hands from assembling all those jump bindings

I've shopped through Wileys for years and have always had an excellent experience dealing with Darren. Shipping to Australia and NZ was always very fast and well priced, and I was never burnt with paying tax on arrival!

Recently though, I bought a new Reflex boot through Miami Ski Nautique (as Wileys don't deal in Reflex) I must say they were awesome also. Next day shipping, free tee shirt, great price!