RIP KD3CR7

The_MS

• Baller_

It saddens me to let you all know that KD3CR7 "KD" passed away today after a very good 14 year run.

KD was named after former dogs Kidder and Dutchess 1 & 2 and a top 5 ski of all time the CR7. So, Kidder Dutchess the 3rd & KD/D3 skis (KD3) (CR7).

You may not have met KD but you all have seen dogs just like her at every dock. Fishing, jumping off the dock, getting in the way when you put your stuff on and having a great time.

She is now at the greatest waterski mecca in the sky. Miss you girl.

nxahc94a7yy9.jpg

z7e0xopxbdna.jpg

• Baller
Sorry for your loss. Being a long time dog guy I've been through this too many times, never gets easy. It's even harder because as I type this my 11 year old lab is curled up at my feet dreaming of chasing ducks and my 7 year old is giving me the look that it is time for the morning walk!

• Baller

Sorry for your loss Mr and Mrs MS.

You gave that dog the best possible life full of love and playtime.You're great dog owners!!!

I rescue older Labs and lost 4 of them in the last 6 years.I cry like a baby everytime...

They're all buried 25 feet from the dock facing the lake they enjoyed so much.

If you decide to get another one,please consider rescuing a senior dog that needs a loving family like yours.It's a great feeling to give an older dog a second chance!

R.I.P. KD.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller_

Awesome job Andre, you are very tough mentally to take that on and my hat is off to you. We need to ride out ride with Nautique a few more years and then figure it out.

It is great to see all the dog lovers here on BOS. It is awesome when @Ham, @Richarddoane and others post there hound pics.

• Baller
We had our Siberian Husky for 17 years... He died under a cherry tree in Osoyoos BC this past summer with us while we were on our annual family June lake Vacation. It was extremely hard.... but also beautiful as he chose a spot that means so much to my family. Dogs are way smarter than humans!

"Do Better..."

• Members

@MS @Mrs_MS‌

We were saddened to receive your text of the news. As neighbors and friends I will say that KD was a great dog. She followed @MS around TLE whenever he would allow or was otherwise found curled up with him on the sofa watching hockey. The girl loved to play fetch and hang out on the club dock with ma and pa.

R.I.P. KD, you will be missed

• Members
@MS I'll be a lucky pet owner If he turns out as good as KD, he's only been here a few months we can't imagine your loss. It would wreck us all if we lost him. Coolest dynamic to add a good dog to the house.

• Baller
Lost my 20 + year old lab mix a few months ago. Never really knew here age. She came up one day looking like she'd been living on the streets for a while, I guess she decided to adopt us. @Mrs_Ms are your dogs American Water Spanials?

• Baller_

@gregy Yes they are, KD came from east of the Mississippi where they tend to run larger. Nautique has more of the AKC look.

The amount of walk in and take up roots stories by Ballers is awesome. Sounds like you were together for awhile.

• Baller_
We had to send our Nautique (Tiki) to the great slalom course in the sky last week and are now without any K9s. She made it to 15 so she had one hell of a run. We have another one due on Thanksgiving and I need some names. She will be a girl and @Mrs_MS wont let me call her Monza or Radar. Anyone have cool names that represent our fine sport?

• Administrators
How about SkiDawg? How fun would it be to take her to Shreveport and see SkiDawg poo on @skidawg's grass? and you would get to say "Damn it, SkiDawg stop chewing the you own ass"

@MS and @Mrs_MS I am truly sorry to hear about Tiki. She was fun to watch on your dock. The only selfish thing most dogs ever do is leave. Sad. I tried to name our newest pup Hook after my favorite ski that tried to kill me, but that is another story. My wife vetoed my choice because she didn't want me yelling "Hooker! Down!" Or anything else of that vain... Good luck.