Nautique Game Changer

Glock

• Baller
G200 to replace the Sport Nautique 200. A 20' V-drive wiith hydrolically activated wake shaping hull bottom (not transom plates) converts from flat slalom wakes to rampy wakeboard/surf wakes. Yup I'm going with that.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_

It's a new "Fish n' ski" model,combining aspects of all of Correct Craft's recent acquisitions. All cup holders are replaced,with rod holders, the hydro gate more fully engages to optimize trolling speeds, and the new flooring material is easily cleaned with a hose. The latter upgrade is necessitated by an in increase in fish guts and spilled beeron the floor, the latter being related to the aforementioned replacement of drink holders.

In reality, I am told the new 5.3 liter engine is much faster than existing options and will be a big upgrade for folks with short lakes.

Lpskier

• Baller_
"G" for Goode skis and CC combining efforts to make the new FlexTail 200. Small slices in the aft end of the boat allowing that portion to swing back and forth while center of boat stays perfectly centered.

I rode behind it. Great wake for wakeboarding - nice ramp. It is not produced anymore. MasterCraft experimented with a cruiser and a twin engine 28-foot wakeboat as well. None are still in production. The 20-24' boat is the sweet spot for wakeboarders. Smaller and it does not work well. Bigger and it just is to hard to tow and it get too expensive. If you take a look at the MasterCraft website, 8 out of the 9 are for boardsports.

• Baller
Looks like Malibu rained on Nautiques parade by pre-emptively announcing their rider controlled wrist watch style speed, wedge and wake side controller just days before...competition is alive and well. Not game changing just stepping up to play alongside everyone else that matters.

• Supporting Member

I hafta hope two things:

1) These Destroyer-class wake boats make boat companies enough money to stay in business and keep making ski boats, and

2) I never see one.

And @rodltg2, Stubbs definitely is very good, even for a not-a-huge-BBQ-guy like me. Probably good enough to tolerate that "game changing" announcement. But since I'm not there, I can't handle watching it.