Current Conditions

GOODESkier

• Baller

Anyone watching the Seahawks on TV tonight........ The weather was just as nice skiing this evening here in Central WA! Glass, warm, first time I can remember skiing in just an Eagle Vest and Swim Trunks on the Columbia River in October! Benefit of an extremely large body of water!

Post your current weather/temps:

Columbia River

Water Temp: 63 Degrees

Air Temp: 75 Degrees

River level just right for ZERO Backwash/Rollers! Just perfect.............. for a public water site.

• Baller_
Southern Michigan. Air was 65 yesterday and will be nearing 70 the next 3 days. Water is about 57. Ripped the wrist seal on my drysuit yesterday - got 6 years out of those and I wear that suit at least a solid two months or more every season. I will probably be calling it a season, unless we were to suddenly get some days in the 80s. I need to buy a backup drysuit for next year - and fix this one.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Water in the upper 60's and temps in the low to mid 70's this week. Skied last night on glass calm water. I don't care (yeah right) how well I ski - I skied in October. More importantly, my wife skied too, what a trooper to ski in coldish water!

• Baller
MN - water 55-60 depending on which lake we are in. Air 40-80 depending on day. Been below 60 for a high most of the week but they are claiming 80 on Sunday. Only a couple weeks left for me, boat will be winterized before Halloween.

• Baller

Water 61. Air 56. Water too high with lots of backwash. 30 min west of boston.

I need a rental near Chet for February through April if anybody has any connections. Goal is to finally run 35 and qualify for nationals.

• Baller

Yesterday was it for me, time to winterize the boat and store all the gear. Water 55ish, air 53ish, cloudy with a 7mph wind. Funny thing is that the air felt fine it was just the initial plunge into the water that sucks. Water was pretty flat everywhere on Minnetonka, only other non fishing boat we saw out there was another VTX or LSV with 3 girls skiing, all the surfers must have packed it in early.

When my driver is wearing a coat and wrapped in a blanket I know it is time to be done because it isn't going to get any warmer and she is only out there so I can ski. 6 weeks until downhill race season starts.

http://oldjeep.com/images/Malibu/ski/WP_20151025_13_47_24_Pro%20%5B690609%5D.jpg

• Baller

Northwest Ohio Air mid 60's, water 58. I always try to get a ride in on my birthday (last week). It was nice, air temp was 73deg. Winterized this past weekend, but may still sneak in a trick ride behind the jet ski here and there just for fun.