Whisper Fin Pro

KRoundy

• Baller

The WF does change how your ski feels. It will carve a tighter arc. Will it get you more buoy's?? You decide. It is amazing how the WF is so much smaller than a traditional fin but the amount of change felt doesn't match the fin size difference. You would think it would feel radically different with all that fin area gone. Makes me wonder how much of difference a few thousands of inch fin adjustment really makes.

Great price on the HO fin. Wow.

• Baller

I used the fin settings from the WF site. 2020 Senate Lithium 69". For some context on my skiing abilities I'm still struggling my way into the course. Best full pass is at 15 off at 32 MPH. Best score is 4 @ 15 off at 34 MPH. Hope to start moving down the line in 2022 to celebrate my 55th birthday. I'm 6'1" and currently 230 lbs. Working to be at 220 or lower at the beginning of the next ski season. It's not hard to notice that as the pounds drop my skiing improves.

But, I did make some progress last year after installing the WF and have never looked back.

• Baller

Re: Asher fin…I don’t understand this bit from the the blurb…” Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade”

Is this possible?

• Baller_
That may be so. But Jay (WF developer) congratulated her on her victory using the WF on social media. No push back by anyone. Does Chet’s fin see DFT close to 2”? U should post a pic of Chet’s. Would be an interesting comparison.

I've had the WF for some sets now, first impressions are very good, feel more supported in overextended turns. Do have to say the manual is overly complicated for simple concepts. Ill keep you guys posted, but so far i feel it was a good investment before buying a new ski.

I have about 10 people with different proficiency levels in my site wanting to try it. I will do my best to do some riguroud testing with everyone and let you guys know what i find out