Who is your favorite on-site announcer?

JeffSurdej

• Baller
Hands down Tony Lightfoot. He, along with Drew or Matt are waterskiing’s equivalent of Harry Kalas/Richie Ashburn (Phillies), Pat Summerall/John Madden (NFL CBS), and Phil Liggett/Bob Roll (Tour deFrance NBC).

I like Tony for his ability to always something "new" even after he's talked for seemingly 36 straight hours. Many announcers get stuck on a phrase and repeat it every couple minutes. Tony typically doesn't. Also his enthusiasm matches what you see 'on screen' most of the time.

For technical analysis it's tough to beat Freddy Kreuger but others like Corey Vaughn, Freddie Winter, Matt Rini, and Tyler Boyd are a close second.

I love the idea of the dockside mic. Wade does a good job but I'd like to see that mixed up a bit.

Now if you really want to have some fun, we need to find a way to incorporate a 'helmet cam/mic' like NASCAR where you can grab a quick word with an athlete between jumps or between passes.

• Baller_

Ben Favret for color commentary.

Tony Lightfoot for overall announcing.

As mentioned, Tyler Boyd also does well. I thought Corey was good at Lake 38 on the weekend.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Love Tony as the anchor, and TWBC always has outstanding co-announcers. Can’t think of a single one who has not been informative, insightful and entertaining. Great that they rotate different experts into the co spot. Keeps it fresh.

• Baller_

Freddy Krueger is next level. ESPN worthy.

Freddie Winter

Corey Vaughn

Drew Ross

Ben Favret

And kinda liked the young promising Rob Hazelwood.

+ 1 for what @Than_Bogan said. Know your role and limitations. Makes for better viewing.