Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Post server migration issues

Horton

• Administrators

I have to go ski 🙂 

I will work on issues all day tomorrow. I am guessing a lot of it will work itself out between now and then. If anyone can't post or log in feel free to email me at Horton@BallOfSpray.com

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

Anyone else having to log in with user name and password every time you visit the BOS? I never had to log in other than the initial log in before. I updated my IOS at the same time that @Horton moved servers and that had the same impact. I had to enter my password  in to open my phone (normal) and then enter it again to open Safari and then the user name and password to access BOS. I disabled the password feature for Safari but I still have to log into BOS each visit. Suggestions? 

Lpskier

• Administrators

Can everyone who is having issues please clear their browser cache & cookies AND / OR try a different browser? It is likely that your PC or phone is confused because of the move. 

IF you clear your cache and delete your cookies AND still have issue I need to hear about it. 

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I first read this as Server Migraine issues. Must be giving horton a headache. I like how the edit option works right away. Can’t wait to read @Thagers reasons for edit 🤣. I mistakenly wrote Incorrect Information on my first edit.