Favorite Wetsuit?

skigirl

• Baller
Finally getting a new shorty wetsuit. Need it for slalom skiing in WI lakes; sometimes even for cool days during the summer. Note, I am a somewhat tall (5'11'') female, so suggestions from anyone similar would be great! I have some ideas, but thought I would see if anyone has any favorites they would recommend. Thanks!

• Baller
Billabong Solution SGX202, got it @ Perf, long sleeve shorty, top (neck area) entry w/horizontal front zip, without a doubt the best shorty I have ever owned, next to no water gets in and is super warm! All seams are welded and sealed, zipper lets negligable water in as it is actually mid chest so there is neoprene behind it up to collarbone area...

• Baller

I think I'm the poster boy for Camaro. I bought my first suit a couple years ago and love it, since then I have purchased several for all conditions.

I have the LS shorty in the .5mm Titainium, the full suit .5mm Titainium, the full 1mm Open Cell and the full 2mm Titainium. All of them are great and you can't tell you're wearing them while skiing they are sooooo comfortable!

See them at http://www.camaro.at/en/wasserski/index.php

Buy them at www.hotwater.cc owned by Volker Engelhardt. If you are in the USA we do not have to pay the VAT, so at check you, put in your address and the VAT tax is removed. VAT is about 10-15% if I recall.

• Baller
We sell both the Eagle and Camaro here @ www.skisunsetranch.com/gear Eagle is less $$$$ Camaro high tech with more thickness choices and long and short 0.3-2mm depending on your needs for weather conditions. People who have tried Camaro love them 3 year mfg warrantee too, here is a of one of our guests wearing the 0.3 Camaro she loves it! Looks cool too:)