Ski Tug Hours? Please provide year and make.

Rivvy

• Baller

@richarddoane‌ 1000 hrs in the course, so now it gets to go to the happy river in the north where the nephew's and the niece's can use it at my

dad's cottage . I sold 75% of it to him when I got a new one and it works out great that I don't have to trailer my boat anymore and still have one to use there when our family goes up .

• Baller

@kingshredd Cali skier...awesome. @MS did my '91 Centurion interior due to cracking circa 2011. Of course the wood stringers, seat frames and floor are just fine, too. The 2000 SN is in great shape so far with original upholstery.

Depends a lot on care for upholstery...particularly sun exposure. Buddy leaves his '02 MC 197 tied to the dock summer weekends only...and not all of 'em by any means and his interior is shot. That's every other weekend at the very best in a short MN season. Leave a boat exposed in FL and I think the upholstery is fried in a hurry. Another ski partner has a '97 SN and the interior is shot.

• Baller

95 Response, the boat has 1650 hours on it, the motor an tranny have 1250. This boat was originally a 260 horse Merc carby boat that had vapor lock issues. So at 400 hours Merc sent out a new 300 horse fuel injected motor with tranny and it's worked fine since! I've owned it since it had around 500 hours but I skied behind it every weekend since it was new.

Recently reupholstered. Got a screaming deal, factory job from the guy who probably originally did it back in 95.

Just upgraded to Z-Box, real happy with that! Just need a little time to fine tune the system.

But otherwise, it pulls like a horse!