Vests

ballsohard

• Baller

Unfortunately I am selling the Aide vest that I ordered. It’s too small for me. The quality looks so good. Cut is very close to eagle but seems to be better construction. It’s brand new and has never seen the water. Tags are still on it.

Too expensive to mail back so my loss is your gain.

It is a large but I’d say it’s between a Medium and a Large in eagle sizing.

I paid 160 plus 35 shipping.

I’d take 150$.

Thanks Matt

irrcf8f9yil1.jpeg

ivf3zw2me9dj.jpeg

c8ezgypbx5ux.jpeg

• Baller
I received one of the new ultra light weight MasterLine vests as a Christmas gift. This is the closest I have seen to the super light weight Straight Line vests that aren't made any more. Maybe even lighter. If it doesn't absorb water when wet as advertised, they have a home run on their hands!

• Baller
Hey @ballsohard, Your weight is suggesting your fairly lean, but without knowing your chest and waist size its hard to give a good recommendation. If your chest is over 38" or your waist is more than 31" I would go large. If your under then a medium. I'm 5'10" 180lbs 41" chest and 33" waist and in a large, i'm also thicker in in the body, not so lean. If you need more details or want to give us your chest and waist size you can message here or at info@stokesskis.com. We are more than happy to answer any questions and want to make sure you make the right call on sizing. Hope that helps

• Baller
@ballsohard I am 6'2'' and 170lbs, 41 chest and I did ordered a medium Evo2 vest. It was too small. I could zip it but couldn't breath....and with a wetsuit...no good. I have a large slasher but it is getting loose after 3 seasons and waiting for my large Evo2.

• Baller

@powbmps... Sure, my Wife gave me the vest for Christmas, I was 6'4"@ 235. I had a knee injury in Oct. and wasn't skiing. It would be April before I had a knee operation and May before I would start skiing again. During that time I lost well over 20 lbs. I put the vest on to go ski last week, got in the water, and it came up around my ears. I got back in the boat and put on an old vest from 15 years a go.

Will be going to Performance Monday to get a smaller one. Just listed it on Ski-it-Again today.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Ski_Vest&postid=51311

• Baller

Guys, the Radar Drifter vest is as good as it gets. Ultra light, floatation where it should be, 4 way stretch for the ultimate freedom while skiing, fleece lined for superior comfort, cut is not too short like others that make your belly button show, and dries almost instantly. By far the best vest I have ever skied in...

https://radarskis.com/products/drifter-impact-vest

• Baller

@Wish that O'Brien was my favorite vest ever,  and not just because Andy wore one for years, I believe they called it "Body Armor" 

Sadly one spring I found the vest had shrunk more than ever before and it had to be retired / donated.

• Like 1