NEW PROSTAR??????????

dave2ball

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
@usaski1 yes you guys crashed the server for a few minutes and that is no small feat. As for the cosmetics yes the new boat looks a lot like the old boat but it is a total redesign.

• Baller
@BraceMaker The drivers seat has been moved toward the center line of the boat to have it centered on the steering wheel. The rudder is now centered on the prop instead of being offset which will result in more symmetry at the wheel.

• Baller
And I was planning to buy a boat before covid hit. Glad I held off! First impression is I love the looks. Please MC, show us a video with the boat vs primarily skiers. And show the rudder, full running surface, etc. As an added bonus, that starting MSRP is not insane.

• Baller
@ironhorse The fuel tank is larger, but the battery has been moved back to under the observer's seat. So while you can potentially have more weight due to additional gas, the weight of the battery has been moved toward the front of the boat.

• Baller
I guess some aren't feeling the SeaDek love today ? Honestly there's actually not that much in the boat *if you don't want it*. It's on the gunnels and a little on the engine box but that's basically it. Some of the imagery does look like it's full SeaDek floors but it's not the reality. As @Broussard said, the cool thing is that there are a few options. The boats I've spent the most time in have Deckadence on the floors, a spongy foamy kinda deal thats nice under the feet and doesn't pick up dirt and drys quick. That'd be my pick. But for those that are into it there's a full SeaDek flooring option. Decisions, decisions...