Whisper Fin Pro?

KRoundy

• Administrators
@Than_Bogan nobody has a fin contract. ski companies could care less what fin skiers use as long as they ski good. When I was making CarbonFins both D3 and HO were unofficially under the table sort of endorsing what I was doing.

• Baller

Not sure why y'all are calling me out by name when others are similarly skeptical including @rico and @Horton .

I'll say this, I've been around. I used to hang out in schnitz's garage and I have a stack of fins still in my basement. $300 worth of help setting up a fin is absolutely worth it, so get-er done!

My snake oil post is a reaction of comparisons to whale fins and owl feathers. Cheetahs have spots and long hairs @ the tip of their ears, but they still can't cross a wake. Also, I'm 99.9999% sure D3 doesn't care what fin Nate uses. Additionally, " he can ski on a 2x4".

• Baller

we turned the fin tip to tail on a team mates ski for a joke.... damn near set a PB... left it that way for 2 more sets till he realized it kind of sucked.

Im not saying go switch your fins but great skiers can ski on most anything

I was going to say something about coaching again but Im sure ya all are sick of me saying: coaching > equipment > sweet board shorts

• Baller_

Other than in the store, I have never seen such a clean chainsaw. Maybe Stihl can do custom graphics on the bar.

I took two sets on the original WF with Jay there to set it up and tweak it after the first ride. I might have bought one and continued to test it at $100 but at $300 or whatever it was, I didn’t think it was worth the investment for me. That is, it worked fine but it didn’t blow me away. Or even get me excited.

I saw a bunch of them last year, but very few this year. All that said, Neilly Ross used one last year and I thought she had the best set up ski I ever saw. D3 Evo, Reflex front and a kicker.

Lpskier