Who has warm water?

acmx

• Members
If your skiing, what is your water temp? Curious because I have friends in Orlando and Miami, Fl. that are telling me it's been a cooler than normal winter. Saw @Wish posted a picture today wearing shorts and heater top, I think he's in Orlando, would have thought it was a little too cold down there for that?

• Baller
Here in Palm Beach it's been much colder than normal. Water is 69 now on my lake, was all the way down to 65 a week or two ago. Think air only got to 75 today. But those Northerner's in Orlando get the brunt of the real cold....

• Baller
Our weather has been warm in Orlando area but last week was the end of a 2-3 week stretch of cool weather. Water temperature last Saturday was 57 yet air was 70 and super sunny. I suspect this weekend will be 60 in the water. Now We're in our windy season until April.

• Baller
Hey @Chef23 where do you live? LOL. We have been ice free for about a week and a half...will put docks/lift in as soon as i have some time. I believe several years ago we had a mid February ice out. Hope to see you soon

• Baller
Got a good rain this week in Houston that filled our lakes up completely after dropping them for shoreline maintenance. Skied my first set of the year today in 72 degree water. There is nothing I can do in the gym in the off season to prepare my body for that. Rusty and sore but damn good to be back on the water

• Baller_

I wouldn't call it warm water, but it was enough to be liquid. Probably low 40s. Air was 55. Just some easy free skiing for the first day out. Earliest start for me in Michigan. The course isn't in yet at the club lake, so we just hit the public lake for some longer conditioning runs. There will be pain in the next couple days. It looks like we might get another shot midweek next week.

jngilon0pov4.jpeg

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.